Care & Share
“Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another–and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
- Care for CCBC members’ well-being through provision of spiritual and mutual emotional support (1 Thess 5:11)
- Share God’s love and news of salvation through Christ with pre-believers via intentional friendship building/outreach activities
- To fulfill 2 of CCBC’s Core Values as follows:
- Passionate Spirituality – C&S aims to build spiritual maturity among members for equipping in ministry to pre-believers
- Intentional Outreach – C&S will be the platform for organizing and executing friendship building activities for outreach to pre-believers
MINISTRY ACTIVITIES AND FREQUENCY:
- While awaiting discipleship groups to be formed, several groups are meeting on Sundays for prayer, mutual edification, and reflection on Word preached weekly.
- Topics specifically related to challenges Men, Women and Young Adults face in living a Christ-like life in an ungodly world will be discussed in the C&S meetings.
- Outreach activities for families, singles, couples, the young and young-at-heart will be organized regularly as opportunities for friendship building with pre-believers.
- Let us come together to encourage one another in our spiritual growth, and to reach out together in sharing Christ’s love with our communities.
For more information about C&S Ministry, please contact Sylvia Yap at firstname.lastname@example.org.